TERÁN Construction Industry Trading and Service Provider Ltd. was founded on 15th October 1993. It is a family business with employees, its own offices and site.
Tax number: 11129541-2-08. Company registration number: 08-09-003609.
The company bank account is held at UniCreditbank. Bank account number: 10918001-00000043-24730005.
The company was established to invest the extensive construction industry experience and to profit from it on the Hungarian domestic market. The company aims to complete their commissions with workmanship of the highest quality in the fastest possible timeframe using the latest material and technology, with the work being performed by qualified professionals including site and project manager, technical staff, foremen and labourers. The company’s activities include full implementation work within Hungary, primarily in the following fields:
- subterranean and civil engineering full implementation
- industrial facilities, halls and office buildings
- full renovation of listed buildings, churches, castles and public buildings
- construction of blocks of flats and detached houses
- construction of public utilities, linear pipe construction
- mechanical cultivation and demolition works
- construction and renovation of public buildings
- industrial works
- road and pavement surfacing
- technical consulting
- building maintenance
Since its establishment the company has performed surfacing, constructed and renovated detached and weekend homes, blocks of flats, local government buildings, halls and healthcare establishments.
The successful and dynamic development of TERÁN Ltd is assured by its human resources and the assets such as the Dóka siding system, scaffolding system, office and warehouse containers, vehicles, 2 Fiat Ducato vans, chiselling machines, cement mixer, jack hammer, compressors, plastering machine, etc.
Terán Ltd. employs the following main suppliers and subcontractors for its activities:
- Frissbeton Ltd. - concrete
- BNF Ltd. - construction material
- Czakó és Társa - wood material
- TÉSZER Ltd. - building engineering services
- Petes Mihály - electricity
Due to the professional nature of our work, performing quality work is of great importance; therefore our entire activity is performed in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2001 standard.
Due to the increasing environmental awareness of society, the evermore rigorous environmental protection regulations and the increasing price of energy, companies are inclined to reassess their activities so far and establish a more efficient environmental management system than previously. One way to achieve this is through the ISO 14001 environmental management system (EMS), which certificate we also possess in the surface construction scope of activity.
We hold environmental awareness central to our business and conduct our activities accordingly.